Tuesday 18 August 2009

'An American Werewolf in London' Remake Announced

According to recent news, John Landis has given the green light to a remake of the cult horror classic: An American Werewolf in London.

Anyone else really quite upset by this?

First Ridley Scott cashed in on the Alien franchise (again), now Landis is doing the same.



Apparently Dimension are the ones with the rights now, not that it really makes a difference.

HAVE WE LEARNED NOTHING FROM AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN PARIS?!

Oh go ahead and finish it. Tell me you've cast Matt Damon as the star. I'm fed up of this life as it is. Finish me off.

P.S. Seeing the film plus director Q&A at Fright Fest next Friday. My Paypal is open. Give me £100 and I'll punch Landis in the face on your behalf. £200 and I'll get a signed photo of it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment