Wednesday 19 August 2009

Takashi Shimizu Makes Film About Coldplay

Not really, that's bollocks. But it's almost true.

Director of The Grudge on both sides of the Pacific, Shimizu has just announced his latest project; a film about a song so depressing, it makes the listener commit suicide. Sorry if you got lampooned by the title, as you can see, it was actually a veiled critique on the music of Coldplay. BOOM BOOM.



Anyway, sounds a bit cheesy and potentially lame to me. Like White Noise.

THIS WEEK:

Inglourious Basterds: Beggars can't be choosers. Difficult to separate the critics from the Tarantino fanboys. Probably worth the £7, but not by much.

The Time Traveller's Wife: LOL. If I want to watch time travelling shit, I'll watch Doctor Who. I got burned being in the same room as P.S. I Love You. Wounds run deep.
Time Travel+Mush-Dinosaurs=Twatfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment